7/25/2011

コスプレ~ (。・ε・。)

Dam dam dam~

I wanted to make a circle lens review today. but somehow I didn't find the time to make photos. (_ _*)

Anyway~
I met Seita and we had a nice day!

We went to McCafé to drink... coffee (wow, no one would have expected that, right? XD) ~
aaaand after that we went to the mall.
I got myself a curling tong.... finally! Need that thing for the next convention~!
It's huge! ... and it really looks like a fat... never mind.

After that we just hanged out my place, had dinner, watched TV...
Seita fell asleep on my shoulder while we were watching TheSimpsons. Too cute~!
It's something she almost always does when she comes to my place... having a nap for about an hour or two. XD

I also found some time to work on my cosplay costume. (Shin from ViViD if you don't know yet)
seita was watching me...
THAT LITTLE BASTARD DID NOT HELP! T^T


For the pants! I made those belt thingies by myself and it was a lot of work (it doesn't look like it though).


And sewed them onto the pants. TA-DAA!!! °O°/

Somehow... my cat Giovanni thinks that this are HIS pants...


*needs to get all the cat hair off now... * (_ _")

sooo I think that's it for today.


Ah ah ah, I almost forgot...
I'm sad about Isshi-san.... I feel deeply sorry for his friends, his family and his fans.
I will never forget his beautiful voice~

And Mako-san is leaving V-Last. ... Well... that's his decision, isn't it? I wish him all the best and hope the band finds a new drummer.

Jya~

Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment