7/26/2011

Liebes Tagebuch...

... heute war ein schöner Tag.

well... anyway.

Today Seita came to my place. Again! °^°
And she fell asleep on my couch... AGAIN!!
but she stays over night today :3

sooo I kinda feel guilty cause I don't find time to write with Baku.
Baku, if you read this, I'm sorry! (/___;) I miss you~

OH, OH, OH!!!
I got an invitation from the University in Munich to participate at the qualification test.
The test is on 3rd august so I'll come to Munich on 2nd and 3rd.
That also means I have to learn for the test at the convention °^°)/~~
WISH ME LUCK!

...
btw. COS UPDATE:




POCKETS!!! wuuuh .... dunno why but I'm so proud of this pockets. XD




The arm thingies belts blahh... aaand


shoulder .... things.
Srsly, I don't even know what to call this in german XD

Jya~ that's it.
Tomorrow we need to cut and style the wig.
see you then,

KEEP SMILING :D

No comments:

Post a Comment