1/05/2013

#90

Hello again!

The reason why I stopped blogging here is, because I'm not that much into gyaru scene anymore.
This has different personal reasons.

But anyway, I hope I won't lose to much followers, I still try to be a stylish girl, even tho I don't wear fake eyelashes and gyaru brands that often anymore, haha x)

Since I was away what happened? Not much to be honest.

I november I went to An Cafès live :D Here's my cheki:


I also got a new wig and tried out many different clothing styles. 

I don't really know what to talk about so I'll just post some random pictures ♥






I also got some nice Jeffrey Campbell shoes!! ♥♥


For Christmas, my friends Rin, Kou and Dodo bought me Alpacasso ♥ I'm so happy, I've always wanted to have one!

it's 55cm high and his Name is Karl Pepè! ♥




I want to change my haircolor soon. Maybe red-blone or something like this. I'm tired of being blonde already again lol

Baii~ 


XoXo Hiki

9 comments:

  1. I will still follow you, don't care if gyaru or not. You look amazing *_*! And the Alpacasso is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very nive, thank you *_*

      Delete
  2. I still love your style! C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sure I'll still enjoy reading your blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're Amazing! I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts