1/17/2012

QUESTIONS~ things you never wanted to know.

I got tagged by the lovely Kyo ヾ(;☆ω☆)ノ



Rules that must be posted:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. No tag backs.

11 facts about me:

1. I can't sleep without covering my ears and cheeks. I always sleep with my blanket over my head. Sometimes I use a scarf to cover my face and head. Don't ask me why, I don't know myself xD
2. on the other hand, I can't sleep with my feet under the blanket. They get too hot.
3. My favorite colors are silver and petrol.
4. The first thing I do in the morning, when I need to get up early is wash my face with ice cold water, then turn on the radio on high volume.
5. On weekdays I only eat once a day. Which is usually at university or when I come back.
6. On weekends I eat... about 7 times a day. XD
7. I drink 2 liters of Coke every day. I can't help it. I'm addicted.
8. I'm a spoiled only child.
9. My favourite food is lasagna. The food I hate the most is beetroots.
10. My favourite scent is the scent of a flower called "lily of the valley" (Maiglöckchen).
11. I have a tattoo on my arm, which I regret.

11 questions I need to answer:

1. What's your favorite season? - Autumn :D
2. Who do you admire most? - People that fullfill their dreams and go their own way.
3. What would be the last words you would say in a dramatic 'goodbye scene' in a movie? - "We will meet again. Even if it's just in our dreams."
4. What do you hate doing the most and why? - People who judge me without knowing me. Because it's stupid.
5. What was your childhood dream? - I wanted to become a famous singer.
6. To which song are you listening currently? - ViViD's "Vanity"
7. How do you define love? - If you are able to like a person, even if you know about all their weeknesses and bad habits.♡
8. Can you imagine living in a foreign country someday? - Yes, why not. I almost already do. :)
9. Do you prefer J-Rock, K-Pop or something else? - There's no music style I prefer. I listen to pretty everything.
10. Name three things which inspire you. - Music, nature, taking a hot bath.
11. What is beautiful in your opinion? - A strong personality

People I tag:
(I'm sorry I don't know 11 people here I coud tag D:)

Mika
Jin
Natsu
Cris

And here are your questions:

1. Describe your personalty in 3 words.
2. Think of a song that perfectly matches your life. Which one is it?
3. When you dyed you hair for the first time in your life, which color was it?
4. Name one characteristic your ideal partner should have.
5. When you leave the house, what do you always carry with you (in your bag for example) ?
6. Who or what makes you laugh the most?
7. Do you believe in ghosts?
8. What perfume do you use?
9. Everyone has something like a favourite shirt or pants they are wearing. Your favourite piece of clothes is?
10. What do you do when you're feeling down?
11. Name a bad habit of yours :)


Keep smiling everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment