8/18/2011

キラキラ ☆ I got a package from JAPAN! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Hello!!! ヒキで~~~す!

Today I recieved a package from Japan!


たーだーーーーヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ

It's my long awaited order from ZealLink Japan.

My V-Last. 『P☆L☆A☆S☆M☆A』single.  

(seriously... who's idea was that title with all that stars? I bet it was yoshi. He's always abusing the use of stars in his blog... XD)


Well here's my whole stuff. CDs, special comment DVD, single autographs and a signed group picture~
This time I ordered both types, because the member cards came with the A-type and the comment DVD and the group card was a goodie of the B-type.

That's my third set of V-Last. autographs. I have them all. Except the "Taishou Nenrei 15sai Miman".
I had ordered those too, but the shopping service lost my CD and the autographs then... T_____T FOREVER SAD!

I really am a freak, right?

Nah, I don't care. Besides ViViD and Lolita23q, V-Last are my absolute favourite band. And they are the only ones I order CDs from. 'Cause they are still starting and I want to support them becoming famous! yay~
(at least I tell that to myself, so that I don't feel sooo bad spending money on stuff like that. haha. I'm buying hungry young J-rockers some food, that's what I do. I mean, look at them! Hiro and Yoshi seem to starve a lot. ... LOL. whatever.)



That's the two CDs and the comment DVD. Aw they look so cute on the B-Type cover (left)...
Well except Mako. He doesn't look cute. He looks like always. Totally failing while trying to look like a bad guy. XD





That's what the signed cards look like.
I realized that their signs look terrible in comparison to those from "Chuudokusei Gata Noise"
You can clearly see how they get more and more lazy doing their signs. tze~ XD

Well well well... I kinda feel sad when I look at Mako's sign. Since it will be the last time I got one. I really liked that guy.
He is... the last part of V-Last. that isn't compleatly pink and coated in cotton candy and purikura sparkles.
Will the remaining four now go and live in a land where there's only lollipops and gummybears?

Well... since it's V-Last. day for me somehow, I have to come up with that old old old old old old picture of me with Shyena. (which I already posted about 18254417 times in 195539 different places.)



But he's just too cute T^T~~~

sooo... well that's enough V-Last. for today (at least in this blog). I need to rip the comment DVD for my V-Last. tumblr fanblog now. http://fuckyeahvlast.tumblr.com/

See you again soon!

Keep smiling :)



2 comments:

  1. Omg you met Shyena! :O You're lucky ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yooooou lucky!!! *A* ... shyena it's so cuuuuuuuuute

    ReplyDelete