8/02/2012

#80

Helloooo ~ (*゚ー゚*)

today was BEAUTY DAY!

It was time to get my body ready for Japan  ♪(´ε` )

10:00 a.m. I went to the beautician to get "sugaring" done in my bikini zone. hahaha xD
Sugaringsugar waxing or Persian waxing is a method of hair removal. Sugaring can be less painful than waxing, because the substrate sticks to the hair without attaching to the skin and the risk of irritations is not that high. 


Although it says less painful, IT FUCKING HURT A LOT! Maybe it's just because I'm a pussy but I screamed a lot, haha :"D
And it's not very nice if you get your private parts covered with a honey-like substance from a woman you've never seen before. lol
But srsly, I'm tired of shaving. I always get skin irritations and it hurts a lot so I decided on trying this.


It was worth it in the end. No irritations and the skin is so soft! It costs about 40-50 € but you only have to do it every three weeks so I guess it's okay.
I tried a lot of stuff already for keeping my private area hairless, but I think this works best! Let's see how long it lasts. 



12:00 a.m. I went to the hairdresser. Nothing special just a little refreshment of the haircolor. :)


After that I went to pedicure. I plan on wearing sandals and highheels and I think "pretty" feet is a MUST HAVE if you do so. Nothing worse than ugly toenails ew.


Now I'm applying some facial skin masks and I will do a peeling for my body skin.
Aaaand I have to ask my mum to plug my eyebrows because I always screw them up. 



Tomorrow I will have to start packing my suitcase. I'm so scared I might forget something. Well i always forget something so the question is not IF I'll foget something but WHAT will I forget.
I hope it won't be something important. I tried to make a checklist but somehow I never stick to my checklists because I'm too chaotic.


Okay see you again 


Keep smiling ♥


Hiki ★

No comments:

Post a Comment