10/10/2011

Thank you!



Over 30 followers here!


Thank you so much!



And 222 followers on Tumblr too!! *w*




I love you all~ 


Keep following ne~ ^w^

So what about today? uuuhm... I met Seita, since she came back from Vienna. We spent the day together and she treated me for lunch!
She cheered me up a lot. 

I don't know if you already know, but my love and I broke up yesterday. We didn't get into a fight, but due to some recent circumstances, we decided that it was the best desicion. I don't want to say anymore about it.
I'm still sad, but I can't change feelings anyway and life has to continue.

Anyway. I discovered a new techniqe to style my hair. Somehow I'm very happy about that, since I'm so much faster now when doing my hair. (My short hair. Extensions still are a different topic xD)


My Dad and I decided on my new cellphone today. We had a long talk about smartphones and discussed the pros and contras of an iPhone. I came to the decision that I want an android based phone after all. Maybe I'm going to take Samsung Galaxy SII, since I like that big display. 

What else?
I wanted to get a new piercing today, but unfortunately I couldn't withdraw money at the ATM T^T... So new piercing has to wait. I think my ATM card is damaged T______T don't ask me how this happened.

I guess that's all for today.
I don't have any plans for tomorrow... I wanted to go shopping, but my ATM card says "no.".
Maybe Seita is going to visit me in the evening, we'll see. :)

Good night & Keep smiling ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment