9/16/2011

アート~

안녕!

It's me again. :)

I was feeling so uncreative lately. I wanted to draw something (with pen and paper, not a CG which I usually do).
I haven't done that for ages now, so I started with some quick and dirty sketch to get into it again.

Because it was Baku who made me do something like this, the drawing is dedicated to her.




It's nothing special, just practising, I hope she likes it anyway~
(there's a shadow of my arm over the drawing. uuuuuh~~ shadooooows *nekozawa voice*)

I'm not really feeling good right now. 
I didn't eat enough today. Just have no appetite.
That's why I'm pretty weak and tired. 

I spent the afternoon drawing, listening to music and learning the korean alphabet (it's pretty easy btw ô_o).
Since I'm going to learn Korean as an addition to my Japanese studies, I thought it would be useful to get an idea of the language before the course starts. (I'm such a geek when it comes to languages. Except italian. I never liked that language, but had to learn it in high school.)

I hope you guys had a nice day and are looking forward to the weekend.
I gotta go to work the whole weekend so I'm not looking forward to it. Most of my friends are going to see the Nega live in cologne...

Last but not least I have a song tip for you:
Check out LAGING's "Cry Road" if you haven't done yet. A very beautiful song. The vocalist has a nice soft voice. 

That's it for today. 

고맙습니다 

Keep smiling, 
and if you don't feel like it, call someone who makes you smile again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment