9/22/2011

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Went shopping with Seita today...

well... I was shopping and she was picking the clothes for me :D




I also bought another shirt (which is just pretty boring but I like it anyway) and a new grey scarf!
Since I'm moving to germany I need clothes to fill my closet there. Taking old clothes from home there is for pussies. 
♡♡♡♡

AND I got my new TV for my room in munich (* ̄Oノ ̄*)




Well what else?
Seita and I watched Ouran High School Host Club Drama and drooled over Yusuke Yamamoto's (Tamaki) hotness for 20 whole minutes.
[fangirling] That man!! srsly...THAT MAAAN  ლ(́ಢ.◞౪◟ಢ‵ლ) ojzhzgkihzgauozg!! [/fangirling]

(he's right T___T)



Well well, the 9th episode was really good. It was the part when Hikaru and Haruhi went on a "date".
HONEY WAS DRESSED UP AS A LOLITA!... and kyouya was... well...



♡♡♡♡


Mommey took us to the japanese restaurant and we had sooo much delicious food.
After it, Seita and I felt like dieing 'cause we ate far too much. but it was worth it!

I guess that's it for today. I'm going to play piano now :D

Tomorrow I will meet my lovely Ruka and Seita again *le happy* 

Song of the Day: "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - The Kiddie" *dances*

See you soon!


Keep smiling!



No comments:

Post a Comment