9/13/2011

U jelly?

I have the best friends in the word. srsly.

Look what Mika gave me, when we met yesterday.



Haha actually that's what I got when I opened the first envelope. I was like "wtf? XD" but then she gave me another envelope.



Two trading cards and one beautiful IV checki (from Kisnate time ♥ ) (///∇//)
WUAH... I can't describe how happy I am.(*´∀`人)
Here's a better pic of the checki. It's so cute! Thank you so much Mika!!! m(_ _ )m 




I spent the day with Baku, Mika and Lina, and we had a great day. ♪(´ε` )

I’m so happy that I'm going to live here soon. (I'll miss my friends and my family at home of course, but I'll be at home every weekend, so I think it'll be okay.)





That's the view from the train station close to my future home in munich. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

See you next time.

Keep smiling!! o(〃^▽^〃)o

No comments:

Post a Comment